[ SPACE ] by BMW
Q: What are the hours of operation?
A: [ SPACE ] by BMW will be open daily. Please note [ SPACE ] will be closed to the public for private events from Sunday – Thursday, November 14-18.
-Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
-Sunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Q: Where is [ SPACE ] by BMW located?
A: [ SPACE ] by BMW is located at The Grove in space S-10. Neighboring tenants include Michael Kors, J.Crew, October's Very Own and Brandy Melville Cafe.
Q: Is there parking available?
A: The closest parking structure at The Grove to [ SPACE ] can be accessed off Fairfax Avenue (on Farmers Market Place). For more information on parking at The Grove, please visit: https://thegrovela.com/visit/#parking
Q: Can I speak with a BMW product specialist at [ SPACE ]?
A: Yes, BMW product specialists will be available to answer questions.
Q: What health and safety measures will be put in place?
A: In order to comply with government guidance and to promote a safe and healthy environment at [ SPACE ], we ask that you comply with all health and safety guidelines. In accordance with the Los Angeles County ordinance as of November 4, proof of vaccination will be required to enter the venue. Masks will be mandatory and should be worn properly (fully covering both nose and mouth) throughout your experience. Contactless sanitizer stations will be widely available at multiple touchpoints.
In order to comply with government guidance and to promote a safe and healthy environment at [ SPACE ], we ask that you only visit if you can answer “NO” to all questions below.
- Within the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Within the last 14 days, have you experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms?
- Within the last 14 days, have you been ordered by a healthcare provider or public health official to self-quarantine?
- Within the last 14 days, have you had any close contact (within 6 feet) with a person who has shown symptoms or received a positive COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Excluding people who have been fully vaccinated within the last 3 months and show no symptoms of COVID-19
- Excluding people who have had COVID-19 illness within the last 3 months and have recovered and remain without symptoms of COVID-19
- Would you self-identify as an individual at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 as defined by the CDC?